Alexander Crosthwaite is a partner in the Paris office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Corporate Department. He specializes in complex mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions as well as securities law.
Mr. Crosthwaite is named in The Legal 500 EMEA 2020.
Mr. Crosthwaite's experience includes representing:
- Ardian in the sale of its majority stake of DRT, world leader in plant-based chemistry, to Firmenich
- ATEC in its public tender offer for EOS imaging, a leader in outcome-improving orthopedic medical imaging and software solutions
- TechnipFMC in its planned spin-off transaction to separate into two industry-leading, independent, publicly traded companies
- KKR and the founders of Webhelp, one of the world’s leading providers of customer experience and business process outsourcing (BPO) on the €2.4 billion sale of the company to GBL
- BofA Merrill Lynch in connection with the setting up of its Paris-based EU broker dealer in the context of Brexit
- Astorg in its acquisition of Nemera, the world leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of drug delivery devices for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and generics industries
- Astorg Partners and SGG in the leveraged acquisitions of Equitis, CIM, First Names, Lawson Conner, and Augentius
- CDPQ in its joint acquisition with Suez Environment of GE Water
- Tikehau in its leveraged acquisition, with Raise and IDI, of Meriguet
- Worldline in its acquisition of SIX Payment Services from SIX in exchange for listed stock
- Astorg Partners in its acquisition, with Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division, of HRA Pharma
- KKR in its acquisition of Webhelp, a technical consultancy, customer experience, and business process outsourcing